EUDONCHOI X RENATA TOTE BAG
Shipping calculated at checkout.
RENATA BAG is a big bag style tote that gives a sense of volume with its large size and volumic body shape.
It is not only a bag that plays the role of an object in everyday life, but also a tote bag that can be used as a travel bag with ample storage capacity and this contemporary companion also features a removable inner pouch — ideal for low-key occasions.
Material: Cow Leather
Composition: 1 interior open pocket, 1 exterior zip pocket, 1 detachable pouch,
Size: 47(w) x 35(h) x 15.3(d) (Top handle 18.5)/ measure : ㎝
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
All LQ products come with an original warranty card
Product Care Guideline
- Stash your bag in its original dust bag and fill it with stuffing paper to maintain its shape and prevent flaking and wrinkling from contacts with other leather products. Be cautious in care as cracks or rips in leather cannot be easily recovered.
- To safe keep your bag from stains, regularly remove dust by wiping with a cleaner (especially for bright colored products). Avoid damp places for leather products.
- Always keep your belt on a hanger. Hang it like clothes and do not roll it.
Product Use Guideline
- Be cautious when putting in heavy items, as doing so may damage or deform the product shape.
- Leather is carefully finished with minimal work, so be cautious of abrasion and scratch.
- Prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your denim jeans, if not removed regularly will cause premature wear and discoloration (especially for bright color products).
- Alcohol and oily substances, such as perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
- If the product gets wet, dry thoroughly with soft dry cloth in the shade area. Do not use sunlight or heat to dry.
- When removing stains, do not use detergents or inappropriate leather cleaner on the leather.
Guideline by Material
- Direct or extended exposure to sunlight or illumination and humidity as snow, rain, sweat may discolor the product.
- PVC material is especially weak to heat. Please be cautious and avoid getting in direct contact with fire (PVC material is especially vulnerable to heat, thus should be away from fire).
- Saffiano material is vulnerable to creases and moisture, so be careful not to lose its shape.
- Jacquard material is easy to be fluffy, so be careful with friction.
- Be cautious with quilting part of the embroidery material - avoid sharp edges.
- Natural material may appear different in actual, but this does not reflect quality of leather.
- Enamel material is vulnerable to extended exposure to heat like light or sunlight. This can lead to color transfer, and extended contact to transparent material can cause stain. Deep colored lining will transfer color according to keeping condition.