Heritage Bifold half wallet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The heritage collection reboots new era of Louis Quatorze, expressing our unique savoir-faire in leather from the variation of respective bags & small leather goods based on classical silhouettes with the minimal aesthetic atmosphere.
Composition: 2 banknote compartment, 1 transparent ID window, 4 card slots, 2 open sandwiches
Size: 11.2 x 9 cm
Production country: South Korea
All LQ products come with an original warranty card
Product Care Guideline
- Stash your bag in its original dust bag and fill it with stuffing paper to maintain its shape and prevent flaking and wrinkling from contacts with other leather products. Be cautious in care as cracks or rips in leather cannot be easily recovered.
- To safe keep your bag from stains, regularly remove dust by wiping with a cleaner (especially for bright colored products). Avoid damp places for leather products.
- Always keep your belt on a hanger. Hang it like clothes and do not roll it.
Product Use Guideline
- Be cautious when putting in heavy items, as doing so may damage or deform the product shape.
- Leather is carefully finished with minimal work, so be cautious of abrasion and scratch.
- Prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your denim jeans, if not removed regularly will cause premature wear and discoloration (especially for bright color products).
- Alcohol and oily substances, such as perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
- If the product gets wet, dry thoroughly with soft dry cloth in the shade area. Do not use sunlight or heat to dry.
- When removing stains, do not use detergents or inappropriate leather cleaner on the leather.
Guideline by Material
- Direct or extended exposure to sunlight or illumination and humidity as snow, rain, sweat may discolor the product.
- PVC material is especially weak to heat. Please be cautious and avoid getting in direct contact with fire (PVC material is especially vulnerable to heat, thus should be away from fire).
- Saffiano material is vulnerable to creases and moisture, so be careful not to lose its shape.
- Jacquard material is easy to be fluffy, so be careful with friction.
- Be cautious with quilting part of the embroidery material - avoid sharp edges.
- Natural material may appear different in actual, but this does not reflect quality of leather.
- Enamel material is vulnerable to extended exposure to heat like light or sunlight. This can lead to color transfer, and extended contact to transparent material can cause stain. Deep colored lining will transfer color according to keeping condition.
All requests for returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of receiving the item (even for defective items).
Once confirmed items must be returned within 14 days. Please note that the deadlines are based on KST (Korean Standard Time).
We invite you to contact Customer Service before making any returns or exchanges within 48 hours of receiving your order. Product availability must be checked first for exchanges.
When posting a refund request for defective or wrongly shipped items, please include detailed pictures of the item(s) along with the order number, product codes, and a written explanation to Customer Service.
Louis Quatorze will only bear the shipping costs of defective or wrongly shipped items. All other shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
If non-defective items are sent to Louis Quatorze along with defective items, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
All products must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped, including product, bag, box, and any gifts. Returns and exchanges must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached.
Return Address: 147, Sasil-ro, Iljuk-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea. [Postal Code : 17525]
The following are not eligible for returns/exchanges:
- Any item where the tags have been removed, regardless of if they were defective before arrival.
- Customized or handmade items.
- Items that show traces of use, wash, or alterations.
- Items that have been damaged intentionally including, but not limited to, lost tags, alterations, washing damage, even if the item was defective upon arrival.
- All goods returned without previous notice will not be accepted.
- Wrinkles or creasing from delivery or minor issues with stitches, glue marks, or chalk marks will not be considered defects.
- Items that are the wrong size due to wrong measurements by the buyer will not be considered defective items.
Louis Quatorze is not responsible for problems caused by carelessness of buyers. Items returned or exchanged that are identified to be damaged by buyers will result in legal action taken by Louis Quatorze according to seller and buyer’s protection laws.
Wrinkles or creasing from delivery or minor issues with stitches, glue marks, or chalk marks will not be considered defects.
Items that are the wrong size due to wrong measurements by the buyer will not be considered defective items.